Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Who can you depend on?

Hebrews 13-5:6
5Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
"Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you."[a] 6So we say with confidence,
"The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?"[b]

I have a calendar on my desk and it said the quote of “God never leaving or forsaking you and how we should not be afraid. Well, you know this is easier said, because we are human and we allow that within it self to guide us instead of being confident that “Jesus will get us through this. The word confidence means to belief, trust and have faith in somebody.

What can man do to me or for me? The Lord is my helper; and I will not be afraid, because trusting in the Lord has always help me in many ways that man can not. So, for those of you who are reading this and have family members, or friends who don’t know what “GOD” can do! Just tell them to have faith, because I’m a witness that when I leave it all up to him he can do amazing and abundant things. You can’t depend on man like you can depend on “GOD” and that’s a fact, you better ask somebody.

No comments: