Monday, March 23, 2009

Do Not Worry

While, I was in church yesterday trying to ask the church secretary a question, I notice some baby blue bibles. And, while the blue was very energetic in color, I notice it was a Lutheran Study Bible. So, I asked if could be put on the list to purchase one and guess what? Sam, sold me her, wow how about that! She would not have parted with it otherwise, but she notice the font was a little smaller then what she would have liked. Well, when I open it, I knew it would continue to helping me in my journey of reading my bible and I started right away. I checked out the back and wanted to begin with the preferred Bible reading plan but realized, I have read most of the first week so, I jumped into the second week. It took me into Luke and I read about the Half-hearted followers and the Power of Pray…all good selections but I ended up with. Luke 12:22-34……Do Not Worry!

Well this goes with out saying from my last entry and a few before….the Lord is confirming this for me and I gotta listen. In verse 32….”Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.; well it makes all the sense in the world right. Next verse that hit home, verse 34…For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Thanks be to “GOD”!

No comments: